Return, Refund, Shipping & Payment Policy
Thanks for shopping at Leita Steel (https://www.leitasteel.co.za/). We want you to be completely satisfied with your product. However if you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, you must fulfil the following criteria:
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be safely and securely packaged for protection during transit.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Your return needs to clearly indicate the following: RETURN – (order number used).
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment.
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality, and in good working order and without defects.
What is a defect? A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return/refund:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from electrical surges or sea air corrosion;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product;
Shipping will be the responsibility of the client. Currently we do not offer shipping. Collections only.
We strictly only offer EFT at the moment. We are a cash free premises and intend to keep it that way. Items purchased will only be released once payment reflects in our bank account. We are working on more payment methods in the future.