We have a proven track record. Take a look.
800tons / Month
600tons / Month
320tons / Month
We are able to perform projects in excess of 20,000 tons. (Medupi Power Station).
The company operates from its 14600m² property. The workshop facility is capable of producing 8000 tons of quality controlled structural steelwork and plate work per annum.
The properties consist of:
- 800 m² of air-conditioned offices.
- 11000 m² of factory, under cover, serviced throughout by 14 overhead cranes, (8 x 5T, 2 x 10T, 2 x 15T and 2 x 16T).
- 400 m² of stores, under cover.
- 500 m² mezzanine, under cover, for storing material.
- 2000 m² for corrosion protection, preparation and pre-assembly.
Our facilities plant and machinery include:
- Tilgman wheelabrator capable of shot blasting 30 tons per day.
- Self recovery shot blast booth capable of shot blasting 10 tons per day.
- 130mm thick (8mx2m) FICEP CNC Plate processing line.
- Ficep (1030mm) CNC beam drill/saw line.
- Ficep (650mm) CNC beam drill/saw line (Automated in-feed and out-feed).
- 150mm Peddimat CNC Angle master.
- Ficep 1201 RC Robotic coping line for beams, channels, rolled sections and tubular sections.
- Ficep Gemini HD32 Gantry automatic CNC drilling, milling and thermal cutting machine.
- Ficep Gemini HD36 Gantry automatic CNC drilling, milling and thermal cutting machine.
- Ficep TipoA31 Automatic CNC drilling, milling and thermal cutting machine.
- Fanuc Welding Robot
- 150t break press.
- Faccin 3.2m x 25mm CNC Plate roll
- Various blade saws, radial & pedestal drills, croppers etc.
- Corimpex plate cleaning and beveling machine for the above, capable of cleaning and beveling all four edges of a plate simultaneously.
- Corimpex Beam welding line. This machine is able to do automated welding of plate girders, box girders and cruciform girders (and various other section types) with the following characteristics:
- A total height of 200mm to 2500mm
- A total width of 200mm to 1000mm
- Plate thicknesses of 4mm to 75mm
The inclusion of a state of the art tandem twin arc welding process allows for a both very high penetration and deposition rates resulting in less distortion of the overall assembly. This results in a much higher quality product being produced at far faster rates than conventionally possible.
Our logistics department is capable of delivering 800 tons of quality controlled steelwork per month. We are in the position to increase this if required.
- Iveco ‘Tracker’ 440 Hp Truck tractor (Horse).
- Iveco ‘Tracker’ 420 Hp Truck tractor (Horse).
- 8t Iveco ‘Eurocargo’ Truck.
- 4t Iveco ‘Daily’ horse and trailer.
- Mercedes Benz 4t truck.
- 2 x 3 axle trailers.
- 2 x 2 axle trailers.
- 1 x 40t Low bed trailer.
- 1 x 2 axle extendable trailer.
- 3 x 1t LDV’s.
- 2 x ½ t LDV’s.
Cranage and erection
Our installation and erection teams are capable of installing and erecting 1000 tons of steel per month. We are in the position to increase this if required.
- Terex 120 ton Crane All Terrain (Max Boom: 60m, Max Boom Length w/ Extension: 92m)
- Locatelli 40 ton Crane Rough Terrain (Max Boom: 29.5m, Max Boom w/ Extension: 45.6m)
- Link 8 ton Crane (Max Boom: 23.6m)
- 2x Grove 6 ton (Max Boom: 6.1m w/ Extension: 8.9m)
- Forklift 4 ton